cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Admarnelson
Newcomer III

80% Pearson Vue reopen for whom?

Hello ISC2 and Comunity

More than 80% of Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide that administer (ISC) 2 exams are now open. For candidates whose exams had to be rescheduled due to COVID-19, as well as candidates yet to schedule their exams (good news for some)

I would like to know in this 80% isn't there a chance for Angola's Pearson Vue? I want to have a chance to take the CISSP exam. either online or via a test center or any way from ISC2 (See ANGOLA please)

Professional needs certified to prove your skills, have recognition, maybe even increase your career or find a new job, no matter the location in the world.

Is it really that difficult for an organization like ISC2 to think of people in need for the above mentioned purposes? If ISC2 can't do for Angola I ask for me. I deep need it no matter how but I need so much.

Be impartiality,

Best Regards

Nelson Ademar M. Franscisco
MSc IT Security

1 Reply
denbesten
Community Champion

PersonVue's Covid page explains their current status, including country-specific information.  They also have a FAQ with more details, including safety and scheduling procedures.

Note that (ISC)² exams are offered exclusively through PearsonVue Professional Centers (PPC).  They are not available in PersonVue testing centers.  Took me a while to understand the significance of the word "Professional".  It is also important to understand that PersonVue is a company that offers testing for hundreds of different companies, one of which is (ISC)².  Neither the members of this community nor (ISC)² itself has much influence over PersonVue decisions regarding reopening, hours, operating procedures, etc.  

Interesting tidbit, PPCs are now allowing testers to wear disposable surgical gloves, which answers the question about "yucky keyboards/mice".