cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tldutton
ISC2 Team

Resources and approaches to preparing for any ISC2 Exam

Hello,

I'm Terence (Terry) Dutton and as the Senior Exam Content Development Manager for ISC2 as well as a certified ISC2 member (CISSP, 2009), I'm in a unique position to provide a structured approach to preparing for any of our certification exams.  I can't go over actual exam content, but I can share what FREE resources ISC2 provides as well as the process I've used to successfully prepare for all of my certification exams (past and present) such as CISSP, PMP, MCSE: Security, and CCNA.

Just send me an IM on this platform and I'll reach out to you.

53 Replies
mbachini
Viewer II

Yes. I have scheduled to take the exam in 2 weeks. Please help.

JTibbetts
Viewer

I'm just starting to prepare for the CISSP exam and would appreciate any guidance or feedback on the best resources to use.  I'm a twenty-year veteran of the networking and IT industry and curious whether self study is normally sufficient to pass the test. Truly appreciated - JT

ctalavat
Viewer

Terence,
I'm in the process of study for the CC exam. Whatever resources you have to help me be successful would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
mrsho
Newcomer I

Hello @tldutton,

Have just completed the CC studies and want to start preparing for the exam. I am reaching out to seek your guidance on what materials can be of great help for the preparation.

Thank You.

kv2897
Viewer

Hi,

I'd like to get some guidance on what was your approach on preparing for the CISSP

Akumah
Viewer II

Hi I am Alfred, I am preparing for the CISSP examination, I shall be glad if you could assist me with resources to get myself ready for the examination.

Richmind911
Newcomer I

hiya,
my name is Joshua David. i fail my first attempt last month .pls I'm interested in your resources CC to be precise. my email is jdavid7885@gmail.com
gocerak
Viewer II

ISC2 provides a wealth of official resources that should be the backbone of your study materials. Utilize the official CISSP-ISSAP Study Guide, practice exams, and any additional resources offered by ISC2. These materials are meticulously curated to align with the exam's objectives. 

special thanks: https://shorturl.at/osxAL 

Akumah
Viewer II

Thanks for the reply, I will subscribe to the Self paced training materials.

RandyBragg
Viewer II

I would love the information that you have that would help me study for the exam. Thank you so much.

randy.bragg@yahoo.com is my email.