Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramadji
Newcomer II

Officially a CISSP!

I’m pleased to report that I’m officially a CISSP as of September 9, 2019. I took the exam on July 26 (my first attempt) and submitted my endorsement application on August 5th, 2019. After four (4) weeks and four (4) days of waiting, it’s finally done. I got (ISC)²’s email notification yesterday. It feels good. It’s nice to join the growing circle of those 135K+ CISSPs in the world. And it’s an honor and a great source of pride to be the first person of Chadian origin to hold the CISM, the CCSP, and now the CISSP, according to the membership records of the (ISC)² and ISACA.

To all the kids out there who come from the same modest background as me, never give, never quit no matter what. As the adage goes, “quitters don’t win, and winners don’t quit”. Stay focused. Stay motivated. Stay curious. Stay hungry to learn, to push the boundaries, to improve yourself and improve society at large. You’ll make it.

A big THANK YOU to all the pioneers and other leaders in the field of security who have been a source of inspiration and motivation. A special THANK YOU to my endorsers. Truly thankful and indebted to you. I promise to pay it forward.

To all those aspiring to take this examination, put in the hours, acquire the experience, be dedicated, keep pushing yourself. If I can do it, you can too. Never stop learning. Never stop trying to reach for the stars.

Sincerely,

Ramadji D.
M.Sc., CISSP, CISM, CCSP
15 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Congratulations!!
ramadji
Newcomer II

@KaityThank you very much. It's kind of you.

Ramadji D.
M.Sc., CISSP, CISM, CCSP
chuck_kesler
Newcomer I

Congratulations, Ramadji! I remember what a huge feeling of accomplishment that is - savor the moment. And thank you for your words of inspiration.

Chuck Kesler, MBA, CISSP, CISM
CISO @ Pendo.io
ramadji
Newcomer II

Dear @chuck_kesler,

Thank you very much for your congratulatory and kind words. They are appreciated. And I will try to savor the moment as you suggested.

By the way, my very best wishes to you for the Board elections.

Sincerely,

Ramadji D.
M.Sc., CISSP, CISM, CCSP
nebuchadnezzar
Newcomer I

Congratulations!

AppDefects
Community Champion

This is a great day! Congrats!

melrad
Newcomer I

Well done!

ramadji
Newcomer II

@AppDefectsThank you very much.

Ramadji D.
M.Sc., CISSP, CISM, CCSP
ramadji
Newcomer II

@melrad @nebuchadnezzar Thank you! Thank you!

Ramadji D.
M.Sc., CISSP, CISM, CCSP