Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masterminddrew3
Newcomer II

ISSAP Test

After going thru a bootcamp w/ InfoSec Institute, it really seems messed up that ISC2 hasn't come out with a new CBK reflecting the new domains for the ISSAP test.  Everyone seemed to be grasping at straws in terms of what questions will look like and how to answer them.  Any assistance from ISC2 here on this?  I test on Wednesday for ISSAP.  Somewhat concerned.

2 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I have passed two ISC2 exams (CISSP and ISSEP) using older CBKs as my main references that were not aligned to the domains of the tests I sat, so I wouldn't get too hung up on not having a bang up to date CBK.

As long as you have read the most recent CBK and the supplementary references (www.isc2.org/issap-cbk-references) you should have all the knowledge necessary to pass the test.

There's a good ISSAP study guide thread from @DWayland who passed this exam around six months ago here:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Certifications/ISSAP-Passed-Study-Sharing/td-p/13660

Good luck on Wednesday!

masterminddrew3
Newcomer II

As a reply, I wasn't even close on this test.  The test did not map at all to the materials, and especially not to the CBK.