Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Radioteacher
Community Champion

Updated CISSP-ISSAP Books and Courses

On July 1, 2017 (ISC)² released a new CBK for the CISSP-ISSAP concentration that changed many of the domains.  

When should candidates that would like to pursue this concentration expect updated books and courses offered that cover the new common body of knowledge?

Inquiring minds what to know.

Paul

P.S. Now that I have seen the top of the CISSP and CCSP mountains, I am looking for the next one to climb.

43 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi Paul!

The updated self-paced CISSP-ISSAP course is expected to wrap by end of year and be available in Q1 of 2018. 
Radioteacher
Community Champion

@Kaity wrote:
Hi Paul!

The updated self-paced CISSP-ISSAP course is expected to wrap by end of year and be available in Q1 of 2018. 

Kaity,

Sounds great!  I will plan accordingly.  

Any news on an updated book?

Paul

Kaity
Community Manager

Checking on that... hope to have something to share soon!
Leaningforward
Viewer II

Greetings!

I am interested in the CISSP-ISSAP as well. I bought the current book and I’m using it and the CBK Suggested References for this certification on the ISC(2) site. I plan to jump on the new edition when it becomes available.

Howard

Kaity
Community Manager

Nothing to share about a new CBK in 2018. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but can't say for certain. I promise to share news when I have it!
RichaG
Viewer

Any update on new CBK please..

zlykot
Newcomer I

Is there an update? how valid is the current prep material for this exam?

amandavanceISC2

Unfortunately, we do not have an update at this time. We will be sure to advise of release dates as soon as we have more information.

Best,

Amanda

FlyingDutchman
Newcomer II

for now (and near 3-4 months), official cbk is valid, right ?