Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hana
Viewer III

CISSP self-study ressources edition vs new cbk/exam's change !

hi,

I want to pass CISSP this year.
Some posts say that the weights of domains on the exam will change around April 2018 and the book cbk on summer.
so, i want to buy some self study ressources and i dont know wich one?

if i wait April or summer to buy it and to begin my study?! what are the lastest editions to take!

5 Replies
tavilucea
Newcomer I

Good question!  I have a new employee that would like to help get ready for the exam.  Our training budget doesn't afford us to go to the week long boot camps so good study resources would be great.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello!

Yes, there will be a domain refresh to the CISSP in April. There's an FAQ section on our website that may help - but the changes are to the domain names and weights. 

The new CISSP CBK (reflecting these changes) will be coming out in the summer of this year, but you should still be able to self-study with the resources that are still out there. We have a list of self-study CISSP resources on our website too. 

I hope this helps! 

hana
Viewer III

Thank you

The app will be update at the same time too?
Kaity
Community Manager

The app will be updated as well, yes.
Admarnelson
Newcomer III

you can use the same resources i think, the book will change but not all some domains will remove some details, but on the practice is need to wait because of new CAT exam. but my advice you dont need to wait change. be ready for all, ISC2 always to better