Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dillon3209
Viewer II

Looking for a Cyber Threat Intel Position

I've spent the last 15 years working in the Intelligence Community, and the last 7 years working as a Senior Intelligence Analyst and Briefer for three different 4-Star Generals. I've recently made the move away from DC to follow my wife's career and have also received my Certified in Cyber Certification. Still looking for the right position, but I'm having trouble getting my foot in the door.

5 Replies
kyle942
Newcomer I

Check my job posting.

Dr. Boyles

hoggecyber
Viewer II

What kind of opportunities are looking for?

Cheers,

Ryan Hogge
Chief Executive Officer
Nebula Cybersecurity, Inc. 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Dillon3209

I saw this job posting - you might want to look into it. The CC is one of the requirements as well as government experience and it's remote-based.

I'm not affiliated with it at all but I saw it required CC and thought of this post. Good luck in your job search! If you end up applying for this and getting it - keep me posted!

Junior Security Control Assessor

These two bullets reminded me of the credentials you said you have:

• Certified in Cybersecurity℠ (CC) or Security+
  • Familiar of applicable laws, statutes (e.g., in Titles 10, 18, 32, 50 in U.S. Code), Presidential Directives, executive branch guidelines, and/or administrative/criminal legal guidelines and procedures.

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=f7f2e649d76c839f&from=mobhp_jobfeed&from=mobRdr&tk=1gj83fo2qkhr280...

ISC2 Community Manager
Dillon3209
Viewer II

Thanks, I appreciate the direction.

tmekelburg1
Community Champion

You're going to need to look at the bigger cybersecurity firms/companies so they can get you up to speed quickly on CTI and possibly look at USAJOBS - Search for remote positions or something close by. Here's a possible cert to look at as well but it's pricy to pay for on your own. If anything, use the website to help tailor your resume for keywords that would need to be included to get past filters. GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence Certification | Cybersecurity Certification

Dillon3209
Viewer II

Looking for a Cyber Threat Intel Position

I've spent the last 15 years working in the Intelligence Community, and the last 7 years working as a Senior Intelligence Analyst and Briefer for three different 4-Star Generals. I've recently made the move away from DC to follow my wife's career and have also received my Certified in Cyber Certification. Still looking for the right position, but I'm having trouble getting my foot in the door.