Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janedayrich
Newcomer I

Data Security Manager at160over90

160over90, an Endeavor company, is looking for a Data Security Manager who will be responsible for implementing data protection strategy and operations for a full-service global marketing solutions provider. This role is based in NYC.

Job Responsibilities

• Lead and manage all 160over90 organization-wide data privacy, compliance, and governance activities with responsibility for improving the protection of client sensitive data and information assets.
  • Serve as a point of contact to develop and sustain controls to ensure compliance and security throughout the life-cycle of data and services.
  • Enable top-line growth and sustain existing business relationships by ensuring solutions are delivered consistently meeting our organization’s and customers’ security requirements.
  • Serve as a point of escalation for governance, data quality, and data security issues.

Job Requirements

• Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a major services organization supporting or leading data security, compliance, and privacy programs.
  • Awareness of data governance and compliance practices, with particular focus on privacy, records management, and cybersecurity.
  • Familiarity with industry standard frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
  • Experience with risk management and governance solutions.
  • Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across all levels and manage relationships across business and functional areas.
  • Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management.
  • Relevant certification(s) preferred (e.g. CIPP, CIPM, CISSP, or CISM)

Apply here

5 Replies
janedayrich
Newcomer I

Sorry, this role cannot be remote. The address of the office is 304 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10010.

janedayrich
Newcomer I

Hi, this data security role requires the person to be in the office 4 days/week. The office is located at 304 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10010.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ewald1
Viewer

remote or onsite

denbesten
Community Champion

@jbuitron wrote:

The parent announcement does say "This role is based in NYC".  For those outside the US, that is an abbreviation for "New York City".  And, if you click "Apply Here" link, it sends you to a linkedin page which does state the location.

jbuitron
Contributor I

Hi,

Like the realtors say about purchasing a house, Location, Location, Location. And can this opening be remote?

thanks,

Dr. Buitron, DCS

Doctor of Computer Science

CISSP, ITIL, MCSE (x2)

janedayrich
Newcomer I

Data Security Manager at160over90

160over90, an Endeavor company, is looking for a Data Security Manager who will be responsible for implementing data protection strategy and operations for a full-service global marketing solutions provider. This role is based in NYC.

Job Responsibilities

• Lead and manage all 160over90 organization-wide data privacy, compliance, and governance activities with responsibility for improving the protection of client sensitive data and information assets.
  • Serve as a point of contact to develop and sustain controls to ensure compliance and security throughout the life-cycle of data and services.
  • Enable top-line growth and sustain existing business relationships by ensuring solutions are delivered consistently meeting our organization’s and customers’ security requirements.
  • Serve as a point of escalation for governance, data quality, and data security issues.

Job Requirements

• Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a major services organization supporting or leading data security, compliance, and privacy programs.
  • Awareness of data governance and compliance practices, with particular focus on privacy, records management, and cybersecurity.
  • Familiarity with industry standard frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
  • Experience with risk management and governance solutions.
  • Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across all levels and manage relationships across business and functional areas.
  • Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management.
  • Relevant certification(s) preferred (e.g. CIPP, CIPM, CISSP, or CISM)

Apply here