cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigmonsd
Newcomer I

San Diego Chapter Event

(ISC)2 San Diego,

Please join us for our July chapter meeting and presentation.  David Sarvey and Jeremy Recktenwald from Cisco will be presenting on Zero Trust Architecture.  The meeting and presentation will be Thursday, July 12th from 6-8PM, at the University of Phoenix.   As always, (ISC)2 members will receive 2 hours of CPEs.  Following the meeting, we'll continue the conversation at a no-host social. 

Speaker: David Sarvey is a Cyber Security Focused 
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER For Cisco Systems
dsarvey@cisco.com
Tel: +1 858 526 8327

Topic: Zero Trust Architecture
- Does “Defense in depth” only apply to certain enterprise architectures? 
- Is “Defense in Depth” too simplistic for most of today's digitally-enabled businesses?
- What is a Zero Trust (ZT) Architecture? 
- What would your network look like if it resided on the internet? 
- What are the directives to architecting a Zero Trust network? 
- What are the benefits of the Zero Trust Architecture? 
- What does a Zero Trust vendor look like? 

(ISC)2 San Diego Chapter meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month. In support of (ISC)2 Chapter's mission to Connect | Educate | Inspire | Secure, guests and students are welcome. (ISC)2 members will receive 2 hours of Continuing Professional Education credits, please remember to bring your membership number. If you have not registered with the San Diego chapter please contact Jonathan our membership chair.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thank You,
Nelson Mozzini, CISSP 
Vice President, (ISC)2 San Diego
4 Replies

Hi,

Would like to join the San Diego Chapter in August.

Can you give me detail and add me to your distribution list.

All the best,

Fernando Saldana

+1 408 660 6090

fersaldana@gmail.com

bigmonsd
Newcomer I

Fernando, welcome to (ISC)2 San Diego.  We've added you to our distribution and we will be posting info on our August event shortly.

Thanks for the rapid response.
JasonSchumacher
Newcomer I

Really disappointed I missed this.  What a great topic and relevant to project I'm working on.  I'm often on business travel and don't get to attend these.  Hopefully similar network focused topics will come back again (and I'll be in town).  A huge kudos to Cisco for supporting ISC2 chapter events! Thanks