Please join us for our July chapter meeting and presentation. David Sarvey and Jeremy Recktenwald from Cisco will be presenting on Zero Trust Architecture. The meeting and presentation will be Thursday, July 12th from 6-8PM, at the University of Phoenix. As always, (ISC)2 members will receive 2 hours of CPEs. Following the meeting, we'll continue the conversation at a no-host social.
Location: UoP 9645 Granite Ridge Dr. San Diego, CA 92123
Speaker: David Sarvey is a Cyber Security Focused
Topic: Zero Trust Architecture
- Does “Defense in depth” only apply to certain enterprise architectures?
- Is “Defense in Depth” too simplistic for most of today's digitally-enabled businesses?
- What is a Zero Trust (ZT) Architecture?
- What would your network look like if it resided on the internet?
- What are the directives to architecting a Zero Trust network?
- What are the benefits of the Zero Trust Architecture?
- What does a Zero Trust vendor look like?
(ISC)2 San Diego Chapter meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month. In support of (ISC)2 Chapter's mission to Connect | Educate | Inspire | Secure, guests and students are welcome. (ISC)2 members will receive 2 hours of Continuing Professional Education credits, please remember to bring your membership number. If you have not registered with the San Diego chapter please contact Jonathan our membership chair.
We look forward to seeing everyone there.
Nelson Mozzini, CISSP
Vice President, (ISC)2 San Diego