Announcements
Voting is now open!
Members, make your selections in the annual (ISC)² Board of Directors election. Vote Now! Voting is open until Sept. 22.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Re: Only way to watch "Solutions Summit" webinars is with Flash

@Leonardo1 

We moved 2019 and 2020 Solution Summits over to the Security Briefings channel here: https://www.brighttalk.com/channel/13159/

They were moved in January so you can scroll down to "4 months ago" and find them there. 

If you need anything else, let me know! Happy to help!

(ISC)² Community Manager
denbesten
Community Champion

I understood @Leonardo1's question to be more about the availability of evidence that he had watched the webinars, rather than access to the webinars themselves.  

Given that my BlueSky account no longer works (the site itself is "disabled"), I presume such records are lost in the annals of time.  Hopefully, with @AndreaMoore's greater insight, she is able to provide a more positive answer.

On a similar note, do be aware that BrightTalk only keeps your most recent viewing history (IIRC, 10 webinars). Therefore, I recommend keeping parallel records for all auditable activities.  For me, this consists of a "CPE Evidence" folder on my PC stuffed with completion certificates.

Leonardo1
Viewer II

Yes @denbesten, my question was about the archived certificates and evidence I used to have in my BlueSky profile. @AndreaMoore, what about that information in case is required? Is that lost?
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Apologies for my misunderstanding. I'll check with the team on this.

(ISC)² Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Leonardo1 

I just sent you a private message. 

(ISC)² Community Manager