Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnash67
Viewer

Only way to watch "Solutions Summit" webinars is with Flash

Was surprised to find that the only way I could watch e-Symposium and Solutions Summit webinars was by having the Flash player installed.

Seems like (ISC)2 should not be promoting the use of Flash which is insecure and being phased out in most browsers at the end of 2020.

2020-12-12_150542.png2020-12-12_150559.png2020-12-12_150829.png

14 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

I understood @Leonardo1's question to be more about the availability of evidence that he had watched the webinars, rather than access to the webinars themselves.  

Given that my BlueSky account no longer works (the site itself is "disabled"), I presume such records are lost in the annals of time.  Hopefully, with @AndreaMoore's greater insight, she is able to provide a more positive answer.

On a similar note, do be aware that BrightTalk only keeps your most recent viewing history (IIRC, 10 webinars). Therefore, I recommend keeping parallel records for all auditable activities.  For me, this consists of a "CPE Evidence" folder on my PC stuffed with completion certificates.

Leonardo1
Viewer II

Yes @denbesten, my question was about the archived certificates and evidence I used to have in my BlueSky profile. @AndreaMoore, what about that information in case is required? Is that lost?
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Apologies for my misunderstanding. I'll check with the team on this.

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Leonardo1 

I just sent you a private message. 

ISC2 Community Manager
jthomas-uk
Viewer II

Hello, please could you clarify by explaining how to access the e-Symposiums, both the symposiums but also, certificates?  Thanks so much,