Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannon
Community Champion

New (ISC)2 PDI courses...

Save those who haven't updated their subscription settings / subscribed to connect@isc2.org, members should have received an email a couple of days ago, announcing new PDI courses, including the following: -

• Assessing Application Security
  • CISO’s Guide to Success
  • Creating Your Path to CISO 
  • Responding to a Breach

Members able to 'hack their way' through the SSO will able to access this on https://learn.isc2.org/d2l/home. These courses are free to (ISC)2 members, so if they're worth it they'll probably soften the blow of the AMF hike, to some extent. (The completion gives you CPEs, so there's a consolation in case they don't meet your expectations... Man Wink)

The course 'GDPR for Security Professionals: A Framework for Success' wasn't much of a 'success' when I took a look at at, providing information that didn't really make sense --- I made that clear in this thread.

On the other hand, the course 'Building a Strong Culture of Security' which I took most recently was definitely worth taking.

As for the new courses, I'll provide feedback as and when I complete them --- hopefully, there'll be something good to say...

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
1 Reply
DAlexander
Newcomer III

I am watching the PDI course, Creating Your Path to CISO, and must report a celebrity sighting...the one and only @rslade!!  Well done Mr. Slade!