Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wind1314
Viewer III

Linkedin Course CPE's

Does anyone know if following LinkedIn course can count toward Group A CPE's? I am 40 CPE's short and due date is end of the year. I am trying to find best ways to earn CPE's. Thanks.

Become a CompTIA Security+ Certified Security Professional:

21h 8m of content

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/paths/become-a-comptia-security-plus-certified-security-profession...

3 Replies
CraginS
Defender I

@wind1314 wrote:

Does anyone know if following LinkedIn course can count toward Group A CPE's?

Yes, I know.

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
CraginS
Defender I

@wind1314 wrote:

...I am 40 CPE's short and due date is end of the year. I am trying to find best ways to earn CPE's. Thanks.

OK, that first reply was to make a point. A good way to follow the rules is to know the rules. (ISC)2 has given us the rules in that guide.

Now, as to your real question... "best way" depends on how you define best.

For me, best means least cost and most convenient.

That means using free online content on domain-relevant subjects on podcasts, webinars, book talks on BookTV, and speeches and conferences on C-SPAN.org. You can watch or listen at your leisure. One hour a night, four nights a week, and you have your 40 CPE knocked out in ten weeks. Even (ISC)2 offers a bunch of webinars for free that meet the need. Another accumulator source is BrighTalk. Check them out.

Regards,

Craig

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
wind1314
Viewer III

Sorry that I missed the Read this First post and later realized that I should have read the forum rule before posting. Anyway, I was trying to see if other people use LinkedIn learning and if that's acceptable source. Thanks for the best way to earn CPE's tips. I really appreciated it!