cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baiju
Newcomer I

CISSP exam duration - June 2022

Hi 

I booked CISSP May 1st week and I noticed it is 4 hrs. instead of 3 hrs. .

Could you please someone confirm on that ?

I am also worried about number questions , will there be any change in number of questions as well.

Regards,

Baiju

43 Replies
nkeaton
Newcomer III

D, thank you.  I do what I can for the membership and aspiring certification candidates.  I am just glad that the news is out.  The different dates and the unknown were causing a lot of stress from the future exam takers.  Let's just use our superpowers for good.  Best wishes.

todbel38
Viewer II

I took my CISSP exam this past week, and it was nothing like what is being described here. The time was set for four hours long, however, I answered 190+ questions! It kept going and going, and didn't until the time ran out. I was becoming anxious and nervous. Did they give me the correct test?

Then, I received the results, and it said I exceeded proficiency in 6 domains, below in two. 

This didn't sit right with me, and so I contacted the email below. After two days of non-response, I phoned, and was told the examination department was investigating. Today, I received a "how well did we do" survey. Sorry, but they didn't clarify or acknowledge what I experience was normal or not. 

I am left wondering what happened. Could those last two dozen questions cost me? 

This seems fairly unethical to declare parameters of a very important exam, yet deliver something else to potential candidates. And the way I'm being blown off makes me feel scammed. 

Is there a way to escalate?

todbel38
Viewer II

Andrea, 

The information on the links isn't correct. I took a four-hour CISSP exam with 190+ questions. I asked ISC2 Exam Admin to look at my specific test to verify and to explain the anomaly.

I posted more on this thread.

There should have been a proper follow-up.

Haroldwong
Newcomer II

Late to the party but it normally will keep going until you've answered enough questions to determine you passed every domain or enough to fail a domain beyond redemption. If you've paid for the 2nd chance you can try again and good luck!