Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the CGRC Study Group

Welcome to the CGRC Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the CGRC certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
24 Replies
PSSIC
Newcomer II

Hey Adrea,

Any reason why my new issued CGRC credly badge shows expired, while my CAP shows active until 2026?

Thanks.

securitypro1
Viewer

Hello,

What are some good textbooks/study resources for the CGRC? Are there any new books slated for a release soon following the exam name change?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

The badges should be updated today. It shows expired because the CGRC badge was incorrectly issued early by a few days and had to be updated since the official date is 2/15/2023. 

Please check later today or tomorrow and your credly badge should be correct. If it is still incorrect tomorrow, please let me know and I'll look into it. 

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@securitypro1 

Hello,

All the study resources that were previously used for the CAP certification are still relevant as this was purely a name change only. 

Self-Study Resources can be found here: https://www.isc2.org/Training/Self-Study-Resources

Here is a link to the Online Instructor Led Course as well: 

https://enroll.isc2.org/catalog?pagename=cgrc-training

ISC2 Community Manager
adeelb
Viewer III

Hi @AndreaMoore 

The resources available for CGRC are missing any textbook name/link. Will you be able to share a link, please?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@adeelb 

There is currently not a CGRC book available. We encourage you to review the exam outline. You can also review the reference list for supplementary learning.

https://www.isc2.org/certifications/References#accordion-98214e3e692e455698e0c725124a6573  

ISC2 Community Manager
adeelb
Viewer III

Thank you, Andrea.
salunkheanil
Viewer

please add me in study group
salunkhe.anil@gmail.com
allenbaylis
Newcomer I

Hi there looking for study material that's relevant. Most of the stuff I find is outdated.