Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the CGRC Study Group

Welcome to the CGRC Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the CGRC certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
24 Replies
johnmthompson
Viewer

Is the study and passing this exam worth any CE credits for a CISSP?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Please refer to the handbook where it says studing for a certification counts for CPE credits; however, the actual exam itself does not: https://www.isc2.org/-/media/ISC2/Certifications/CPE/CPE---Handbook.ashx 

ISC2 Community Manager
MAPSS
Viewer II

Thank you Andrea!
psmith99
Newcomer I

What is the exam cost?

psmith99
Newcomer I

Please add as well

psmith33@gmail.com

Good morning, new to the group. Seeking to take this test in a couple of weeks. Any tips will be helpful. Thank you
Mr_Anthony
Viewer

@AndreaMoore I hope that there is CGRC book soon. I find it difficult to constantly reference online material. Books are so much easier to read than screens.

I have completed CC so I am now part of ISC2 and member of the Chapter closest which is in Auckland. Plus a hard cover book will look good with my SSCP and CISSP books.

dhaliwalh
Newcomer I

Hi Anthony

I am like you who prefers a printed book over studying primarily on a
digital platform. I like to highlight, make notes, and keep the book for
future reference.

What book did you use to study for SSCP?

Honey
neilgrib
Newcomer I

Hi,

I thought I would try and give a reply, if that is ok?

For my SSCP, I used the ISC books, the course and practice tests.

I also found the Mike Chapple course really useful.

Hope that helps you, and good luck.

Neil

dhaliwalh
Newcomer I

Thank you Neil.