I have started studying for CCSP certification and I wish to take the exam in May 2022.
My study materials are:
CCSP for Dummies with online Practice questions by Aurhur J. Deane
the official (ISC2) CCSP CBK by Adam Gordon
ISC2 CCSP official Guide by Ben malisow
ISC2 CCSP Official practice questions second edition
CCSP Cloud Guardians by Gwen
You Tube videos
I`d be happy id anyone in this group can be my study partner in this journey.
Great, lets connect on LinkedIn and continue the conversation on this site as well.
Please connect to me https://www.linkedin.com/in/rogerswanson/
I am using the following resources:
- Michael Chapell LinkedIn course also using the following books:
- ISC2 CBK CCSP
- ISC2 CCSP Study Guide
- LearnZApp for CCSP practice test questions - ISC2 Official Study App
Here is what I am thinking:
1. Daily "get unstuck" - we would ask everyone who is actively studying to make a short post of what they are working on and if they are in an area that has them stuck
2. Weekly check-in on what you are studying, post if you are not able to take time on zoom call
3. Weekly Meetup - - I have a zoom account where we can have up to 100 join in to share ideas, only one person can speak at a time but it would be great to meet and encourage one another. We need to sort out what is the best time to have the zoom meeting
hi, i have started today and can join you in your study plan. Thanks