Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Topshotta
Newcomer III

Taking the exam

So I plan on taking the exam 06/2/2023 and I've been studying quite well for the exam. However, I'm seeing a lot of comments saying the CC self paced course isn't enough to pass the exam and a lot of people suggested outsourcing to other sites to gather more knowledge.  Well to start off and I mean no disrespect to isc2 but if thats the case I find that kind of cruel. Why must we go to different sources to take a test for isc2? I feel like all the information we need should be within the self paced learning. Nonetheless, for people who've taken and passed their exam, what aided you in passing? Comment or message me if you'd like . Thank you 

5 Replies
Driaan
Viewer

Good day
I took the exam yesterday and the self pace course is more then enough. What I will say is read the questions carefully and take your time, the 2hours is more then enough.
vvijayalakshmi
Newcomer I

Hello

I took the exam in Dec 2022.

I followed the self-paced training course + a few expert talks at my workplace. 

I passed in my first attempt. 

Note: I am a software developer with no prior experience with cybersecurity 

Topshotta
Newcomer III

@Driaan thank you for this , are the questions formatted differently than the ones on the pre/ post assessment ?
harshjaiswal
Viewer

HI,
I have the exam in a couple of days, Could you please send the link to the self paced course as im unable to get the link & have the exam scheduled on the 5th of this month.