Did you mean: 
priscilacosta
Newcomer I

Share your experience with ELCC test

Did anyone here pass the exam?

79 Replies
EvDar
Newcomer I

I'm not sure about a PDF certificate, but you should have or will receive an email from ISC2 Support about your Digital Badge which you can share via social media accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and others. You should also be able to share it with your employer.

bpdelacruz
Newcomer III

@EvDar I did not receive an email regarding a digital badge. Did you already receive one?

Can Member Support please chime in on this thread to give us an update on the badge and certificate?

akshata
Newcomer I

I have same question

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@bpdelacruz 

I've heard that digital badges should be available by next week. Going forward it'll be in alignment with our other certifications where the badge is available after approximately two weeks. 

If you still do not have your badge after 9/16, please submit an email request to membersupport@isc2.org

Thank you for your patience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
bpdelacruz
Newcomer III

@andrea thank you for your reply! Will a PDF certificate be available at around the same time?

JohnAJ
Newcomer I

Hi,
Are all email refsding tje ELCC results sent? Didn't receive anything

John
Haroldwong
Newcomer II

I have not gotten any official results yet via email/mail, but was able to see it on pearson. 

https://home.pearsonvue.com/isc2

Tried to do endorsement which did bring up CC but gives me red error.

JohnAJ
Newcomer I

Ah thanks, found it.
I was thinking that maybe an error had occurred, it looked lime everyone had their results in.
So we wait a little longer then.
JohnAJ
Newcomer I

Same red screen here. PearsonVue mentions a pass but no luck.
Ive raised a ticket at ISC2 to get this clear. 6 months of waiting is long enough. Right? Let's get this over with.
JohnAJ
Newcomer I

It has also been a month now, still no results on the ELCC exam. Anyone that has the same experience?

Next to this, my ticket to membersupport is unanswered after a week.

Bummer