Did you mean: 
priscilacosta
Newcomer I

Share your experience with ELCC test

Did anyone here pass the exam?

79 Replies
Akirylak
Newcomer I

I am going to assume it will be closer to the 12 week mark.

Kaity
Community Manager

We're nearing the end of the time frame for the pilot exam, so we look forward to sharing individual results with all participants soon! I cannot express enough how much we appreciate your patience with you through this pilot as we launch into a fully operational certification. 

kernant
Newcomer I

I still have not heard anything.

kernant
Newcomer I

I still have not received my results.

Kaity
Community Manager

Yes @kernant - that is correct. Pilot exam results have not been released yet. 

EvDar
Newcomer I

I enrolled in the Pilot Program and purchased the Online Self-Paced Study Guide. I'm not clear about purchasing the voucher for the test and when the deadline is for the Pilot Exam.

EvDar
Newcomer I

I believe these were made available with the recent CC Certified In Cyber Training when you purchase the Exam Voucher for $199 w/Free Study Guide and other tools. I don't think they were offered with the EL Pilot.

Here is a link: 

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=47bac99739ec4c20JmltdHM9MTY1OTU3MTIwMCZpZ3VpZD0wNGY2ZjFmNy1kOTEzLTZlZ...

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @EvDar I'm not sure what exactly you purchased, so can't speak to the process of getting your voucher (if it was included), but for support, you can reach our team at learn@isc2.org and ask for help on what you purchased and they can advise if a voucher was included - and if so, when you'll get that. 

I hope that helps!

EvDar
Newcomer I

@Kaity Thank you for your response.

Liza
Viewer III

Hi there, 

@Kaity 

I just saw on the CC page the following as a footnote - I already have my exam voucher - does this mean if I schedule after 29th August I'll get results immediately or does it mean my voucher will no longer be valid as the exam will no longer be a pilot? (I'm in the UK if that makes a difference?)

"Screenshot 2022-08-08 180914.jpg