Did you mean: 
priscilacosta
Newcomer I

Share your experience with ELCC test

Did anyone here pass the exam?

79 Replies
kernant
Newcomer I

Why does it take so long to get your results back from the Exam?

Haroldwong
Newcomer II

Since this is a new exam they said they were going to run data analysis on the test results

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Haroldwong is correct. For more information, please view the FAQ's. Bold emphasis added below. The pilot exam period has NOT yet concluded at this time.  

https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/entry-level-certification-pilot#accordion-1d7fdc5000754f46aa3889...

Q:

How will I know if I pass the pilot exam?

A:

Since this is a pilot exam program, candidates will not immediately receive results. Pilot exam candidates will receive a notification at the end of their exam that states results will be available in 8 to 12 weeks following the conclusion of the pilot exam period, which allows for a thorough assessment and evaluation of the pilot exam. Candidates will receive notification via the email they used to register for the pilot exam.

When pilot exam results become available, candidates will receive notice of a pass or fail of the pilot exam. No scores or relative performance related to specific domains will be available for the pilot exam.

ISC2 Community Manager
Agronom
Newcomer I

Andrea, thanks for the answer. Now is more clear that 8-12 weeks we need to calculate not from the date when the exam was taken. 

Do you have any estimates about the date of conclusion?

Haroldwong
Newcomer II

I dug this up:

The pilot exam administration period will begin Jan. 31, 2022. Registration for the pilot exam is now open with appointments currently available until May 31, 2022. 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Agronom 

We are making progress. We just announced 1,000 exam completions. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Akirylak
Newcomer I

I do not believe anybody got their results yet.  As of now, according to the website, they extended the Pilot to August. (No email was sent out to indicate this change).  My guess is we are going to have to wait until end of the year just to see if we got a Pass or a Fail.

I only wish there was some transparency of any changes or any updates. I am receiving emails from ISC2 telling me about the latest news in Online Training and spaces for Instructor lead learning for the Entry Level Exams.  This signals to me that either I failed the exam or we are left in the dark.

kernant
Newcomer I

Totally agree. I'm disappointed.

kernant
Newcomer I

So it looks like I will lose access to my online study materials by the time I finally get the results from my exam. That doesn't seem fair since I have no idea if I have passed or not. I don't want to study if I don't have to.

Has anyone gotten their Exam results yet?

Just got an email today trying to sell me the Live Virtual Learning for the Entry-Level Pilot Exam

Seriously disappointed.

bnesbitt
Viewer II

Has there been a date set for when they will release the results and notify everyone?