Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suraj1
Newcomer I

Provisionally Passed CC Today

Exciting news! I passed the CC exam today after just 10 days of preparation. It's certainly not an easy feat, as the exam is completely different from the free official courseware and simulation exam practice sets.

For those who plan to take the exam, I strongly suggest using multiple study materials to grasp the exam objectives and contents. Besides, it's essential to enhance your reading comprehension by using at least a couple of study guides. Non-native English speakers should pay extra attention as the scenarios-based questions can be complex to understand.

I would like to give a special shoutout to Mr Mike Chapple for creating the LinkedIn learning course and to Prabh Nair for the coffee doses, both of which were incredibly beneficial in gaining my certificate.

Sincerely,

Suraj Kumar

5 Replies
moorerl
Newcomer II

Congratulations, Suraj. On to the CISSP or other ISC2 certification in the near future?

Iyenkesh
Newcomer I

Congratulation on passing the exam. 

I am due to the exam tomorrow. I hope i can also clear it tomorrow. going through multiple revision of the ISC2 study material , flashcards , yeah Mike chapple Linked in Learning and Prabh Nair Youtube coffee shots.

Thank you for the suggestion. 

1blessedmind
Viewer

Congratulations!!  I take my exam in 3 weeks.  

Perfect timing finding your post!!  

What other learning materials would you suggest outside of LinkedIn Learning? 

Suraj1
Newcomer I

Thank you dear, I hope so.

Orhlan
Viewer

SUP