Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Pilot Participants: Results and Next Steps

Our entry-level certification, (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠, is fully operational!  

We are excited for our association as (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠, our new entry-level certification, is now a fully operational program.  

More than 1,500 individuals, who passed the exam during our pilot program, are now on their path to full certification! These individuals have proven they have the strong problem-solving abilities, communication skills, strategic thinking skills and an eagerness to learn needed to be a successful cybersecurity professional. 

This certification is an opportunity to encourage new entrants to the field who will train under experienced cybersecurity professionals and managers while growing their own expertise.  

Once again, congratulations on your achievement! We cannot thank you enough for your participation in this historic pilot program, and your patience as we closed out the pilot in order to deliver your final results.

The endorsement option for CC will be available beginning this Thursday, September 1. Please access the online endorsement form then and let us know if you need any further help.

Please note that while you do not need to submit any work experience for the CC. The endorsement form is needed to show your commitment to abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics. In addition to completing the endorsement application, an annual maintenance fee is required. For CC members this is U.S. $50.

ISC2 Community Manager
46 Replies
Haroldwong
Newcomer II

Same, it's been almost 2 weeks.

They must be severely backed up

woootiness
Newcomer I

I have an issue with the endorsement stage, when I go to start my application, I get an error message: "Account has not been fully provisioned

Any ideas?

I already sent an email to support, cleared my cache, and logged into different browsers.

JohnAJ
Newcomer I

Can you tell me what's going on?
Until now no official email sent on the results.
Membersupport is not answering.

Now what?
denbesten
Community Champion

Probably a hurricane.  Many (ISC)² staffers live in the Tampa, FL area and are/were subject to evacuation orders.

It appears that your account has a "glitch". Fixing this requires that somebody take a look at your account.  Members of the community do not have the ability to do that.  Member Support is who you need.  Perhaps try other methods on their contact us page.

A_BUC_I_FAN
Viewer II

Greetings @AndreaMoore and all,

I just recently purchased the ISC2 Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) exam through Pearson Vue and have an exam date in Mar 2023. I paid the $199 for the exam, retake and the extras for this price.

The issue I am confused on, is when I go back to my ISC2 account to access "My Courses." There is nothing displayed or states that I am currently not enrolled in any courses.

From my understanding of the instructions, I had to go through Pearson Vue to register for CC through Pearson in order to continue..... but as I look around on the website, I found that is an offer on the site for the same price and same materials.  Was I supposed to purchase through ISC2 or Pearson Vue to get the course and the material? I have the receipt as proof I paid for the exam, if need be.

I called the customer support with no prevail... I hope they are all ok if they're affected by the recent hurricane.

Thank you

Tess
Newcomer II

@A_BUC_I_FAN : 

I have responded to your question in the separate thread you created for your question. 

Over here...

MrITGus
Contributor I

@AndreaMoore Thank you for all you do to provide guidance to everyone.  Also great information here regarding Pilot Participation and next steps.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Gus