Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cstone24
Newcomer I

Passed my CC Exam

Good afternoon. I passed my CC exam today on the first go. Now what? I applied to become an associate, but I've never received any correspondence about it. Now I receive an email saying that I need to complete an application, but I receive an error when I try to complete it. Does anyone know what happens after you pass the exam?

24 Replies
Mike_hunta
Newcomer I

hello bro, still need meore information about this, passed the exam, and finding it a bit hard with getting  the certificate

Mike_hunta
Newcomer I

hello bro , did you finaally got a solution to this, if yes, please will like to make some enquiry

Hisor
Viewer

I got my ISC2 certification on Coursera, do i need to take the CC exam again on here?? 

emb021
Advocate I

@Hisor wrote:

"I got my ISC2 certification on Coursera, do i need to take the CC exam again on here??"

Uh, Coursera does NOT issue ANY ISC2 certification.  They just provide unofficial training.

If you want to receive an ISC2 certification you will need to sign up and pay to take an exam via PearsonVue.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello all,

Earlier this year, we launched a new dual certificate/certification program to help kickstart cyber careers with IBM through Coursera. 

You can read about it here: https://www.isc2.org/Insights/2024/02/New-Cyber-Entry-Path-in-Partnership-with-IBM-and-Coursera