cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khpirani
Newcomer II

Passed CC Exam

Hi.

I cleared my CC exam yesterday, took 3 months of preparation (1hr a day). I found exam was not hard not easy but the main catch was english words. need to give extra efforts to understand the questions. 

I feel that official ISC study material is not enough to understand the concept, i took thor's CC course and it gives me a better understanding.

Special note: keep your stress and worries at home when you go for exam. if you understand questions well then you will pass.

Thanks

36 Replies
Melatgzab
Viewer

Hello khpirani, how can i get thor's cc course for free?

ennyfourreal
Newcomer I

What is the format of the question...? my exam June
Melatgzab
Viewer

where can i get those materilas?

khpirani
Newcomer II

Well, its not free but you can keep eye on udemy as they offer sales time to time.
khpirani
Newcomer II

try to get familiar with free Pre and Post assesment in ISC2 free course of CC.
itsAKP
Viewer II

Hello!

Congratulations!! Please will you be kind enough to recommend where i can get free practice questions for the exam. Mine is in few months time

khpirani
Newcomer II

Free Pre and Post assessment tests are available in Free learning course from ISC you receive at the time of subscription.
ohmk
Viewer

help us to pass
khpirani
Newcomer II

This exam is not that much difficult, just understand the concept of all domains.
go thru official free course comes with exam registration and thor's CC course from Udemy, after reading and listening both courses take a practice tests as much as you can. it will be more then enough in my opinion.
Thanks.
Topshotta
Newcomer III

I’m taking it tomorrow 6/6 I’ve done all of ISC2 material mike chapels and some more practice exams on Udemy . I’m hoping I’ll pass. Do they give you your score right after ?