cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khpirani
Newcomer II

Passed CC Exam

Hi.

I cleared my CC exam yesterday, took 3 months of preparation (1hr a day). I found exam was not hard not easy but the main catch was english words. need to give extra efforts to understand the questions. 

I feel that official ISC study material is not enough to understand the concept, i took thor's CC course and it gives me a better understanding.

Special note: keep your stress and worries at home when you go for exam. if you understand questions well then you will pass.

Thanks

36 Replies
khpirani
Newcomer II

Yes, the result will be available right after exam.
best of luck.
keep your stress at home.
arson
Newcomer III

I see. Thanks for the transparency! Also can you share the links for the resources that helped you to pass the exam? Thanks!
Ndou
Viewer II

Its true that isc2 self-paced study is not enough,i faild my first test,now i am preparing more for the next test and its need $199.Hope to take it on September this year.

Any materials to prepare for exam guys,please help.

yazeed_allabadi
Newcomer II

Were the questions any similar to the post and pre assessments given at the CC self paced course ?

yazeed_allabadi
Newcomer II

How did it go ? Did u pass ?

lburt5
Newcomer I

Good morning and Congratulations on passing the exam!

Question: do you have any study material that you used that you would not mind providing me? and or do you have access to the ebook textbook. I am in the process of studying for the exam. I am scheduled to take the exam in August. Any study materials that you wouldn’t mind sharing would be helpful.

In addition, I did read your post and you provided the tips on what to study for. Do you have an exam outline study guide that you used on the weekends you studied?

Thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
khpirani
Newcomer II

Hi.
As i mentioned earlier, i used official ISC CC course and Thor's course, for me it was enough to understand the concepts.
regarding exam outlines, you can easily found in ISC website. i did not bought any textbooks.

Regards
Kazim
lburt5
Newcomer I

Thank you so much for your reply to question. I appreciate it.

Are you referring to Thor from Udemy?
How can I find his course?

Thank You,

Dr. Latoya R. Burt

Keiser University, Jacksonville Campus

Legal Studies Department

Criminal Justice Instructor

SGA Advisor

Office: 904-296-3440

"Faith Is Taking The First Step Even When You Don't See The Whole Staircase."
~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.~

[signatureImage]

Keiser University is a private, not for profit University accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, master's and doctoral levels. Keiser University is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education in Florida.[8]
Haron_Mogusu
Viewer III

Good luck.. I passed my CC today using mike chapel and the online CC content alone. Tricky question though, you just need to grasp the content well from the CC course outline.

Aggrey
Viewer

Hi @khpirani ,

Can you please give show me some resources you used that helped you pass the Exams thank you.