cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khpirani
Newcomer II

Passed CC Exam

Hi.

I cleared my CC exam yesterday, took 3 months of preparation (1hr a day). I found exam was not hard not easy but the main catch was english words. need to give extra efforts to understand the questions. 

I feel that official ISC study material is not enough to understand the concept, i took thor's CC course and it gives me a better understanding.

Special note: keep your stress and worries at home when you go for exam. if you understand questions well then you will pass.

Thanks

36 Replies
MohammedDewan
Newcomer I

I just missed getting Thor's udemy one for $9.99. You saying Thor's thing had helped you! Did you practice a lot of questions!! Where can we practice questions for free?

Topshotta
Newcomer III

a little disappointing to hear that isc2 isn't enough but thanks for the transparency
nalbayrakyagci
Newcomer I

Congratulations! I recently barrowed CISSP official study guide from library. I mean i took it seriously because when i read  some comment that ISC2 material is not enough. now i am trying to study topics related to this exam. There are 21 chapter and i must say it is not easy thing to do without deep diving. Wish me luck please!

khpirani
Newcomer II

Good Luck

khpirani
Newcomer II

Well, this is my personal opinion, may be it is enough for someone else, dont know.

khpirani
Newcomer II

Free only available on ISC official learning course of CC, for more please search on youtube.

Maniteja
Viewer

Dude, Will please suggest some books for exam

shotech
Viewer

its kinda true that the isc2 self paced study is not enough.

i relied on it and i FAILED.

get more material from other source and thank me later.

khpirani
Newcomer II

search youtube for CC and thor's course, i believe it will be enough for understandings.