Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
captaintyson
Viewer

How to PASS CC Exam? only CC Course material is enough to pass exam?

Suggestion please to pass CC .

5 Replies
MrITGus
Contributor I

Hello @captaintyson ,

In order to learn appropriately and be successful in any certification exam, there is no ONE magic source of information that will be enough for you to study, learn and pass your certification exam. 

Anyone should be ready to take the exam once they understand and feel comfortable explaining any of the topics within the Official Exam Outline topics provided by ISC2.

That is why ISC2 and any other certification body will always recommend several study resources for you to be successful in you certification exam and in this case, be successful in your security professional career.

For information on CC study resources and Exam information, I used to pass successfully my CC exam, you will find very valuable information at the following links:

https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/CC?filter=featured&searchRoot=A82B5ABE5FF04271998AE8A4B5D7DEFD

https://www.isc2.org/Exams

I wish you all the best in your CC studies.

Best Regards,

Gus

Tess
Newcomer II

I was going to write a very short response: "you study using ISC2's official, free study materials".

But them @MrITGus made an excellent and actually helpful post. 🙂 Gus is great.

MrITGus
Contributor I

Hi @Tess ,

Thank you for your kind comments about my message.  😊

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Gus

GenTech
Newcomer I

Hi,

The CC course material is not enough. please read more from other sources. The best way is to touch base with CC domains using CISSP materials. You will have a bigger view and understanding for the questions. Do practice more questions from other sources. 

Keivi
Viewer

I finished the whole course, passed all the quizzes and final assessment. I went to take a test and most of the exam was like it was made for IT professionals with years of experience. only a few questions out of a hundred were ISC2 material related. I was in shock when I saw that test. It was like it was a different test. Study from somewhere else too. Comptia security + and network+

Good luck