cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jc2022
Newcomer I

CC Exam Preparation

Hello,

For those who have passed the entry level CC exam, can you let me know if the online material provided by ISC is enough to study for the exam?

Are there any recommended books or supplemental material that can be used such as practice exams etc?

Thanks

146 Replies
Dave4
Newcomer II

It took me 113 days , with two attempt.
Thank You
kayzeeteleminer
Viewer II

Pls I need a useful material to quickly prepare for my isc2 exam
JesynFX
Viewer II

Please share the exam study materials with me, my exam is scheduled for 31/08/2023.

JesynFX
Viewer II

Please share these materials with me, my exams are scheduled for 31/08/2023. Appreciate your kind.

JesynFX
Viewer II

Please share the materials with me, my exam is scheduled for 31/08/2023. Appreciate you, thank you.

arson
Newcomer III

you can join here! I've attached some study resources in it as well. https://discord.gg/6gmX5Mnr
arson
Newcomer III

was it helpful?
Eagleprof
Viewer

I need partner to prepare for the exam together

moziz0007
Viewer II

Hi Simone123,

This is the same experience i had just few days ago i read all the ISC2 material for self study and did all the practice tests, i had very good scores and went for my CC exam but to my surprise the questions were so tricky like it was meant to make one fail . At the end of the day i didn't pass so now i have to pay to write the exam a second time . Some of the questions from the Pearson center were not even in the ISC2 CC material. I felt really pained after all my hard work.

Please if any one in the house could help with more materials it will be greatly appreciated.

Designer
Newcomer I

Sent from Gmail Mobile

For me after using the ISC2 preparation materials I also used Mike Chapple
tutorials on LinkedIn learning and it helped to really break down the
principles and techniques in details. In fact it was the best. You can try
them too and I think the exam is like a brain teaser, you actually have to
think about all the options and in the process really apply your knowledge
before picking the right answer. All the best.