cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jc2022
Newcomer I

CC Exam Preparation

Hello,

For those who have passed the entry level CC exam, can you let me know if the online material provided by ISC is enough to study for the exam?

Are there any recommended books or supplemental material that can be used such as practice exams etc?

Thanks

145 Replies
Topshotta
Newcomer III

@otter325 its very weird that we have to use external sources for the test. I feel like isc2 should have everything we need for it 

otter325
Newcomer II

Watching the videos and using the flash cards provided by ISC2 may suffice for some people depending on their prior knowledge. All I can say is that I myself found Thor's study guides - and (now that I think of it) especially his practice exams - to be very helpful. 

MohammedDewan
Newcomer I

ok, so you say that it's worth it. Thanks . However, I just purchased Luke
Ahmed's CC course. Does anyone succeed with his one?
--
Kind Regards
Dewan, Mohammed Solaiman <>
https://www.cyberinfosecurity.ca/
Mobile: +1 (647) 326 3216
458 Montrave Avenue
Oshawa, ON L1J 4S7
Kirti
Viewer

I'm from non IT background and giving this exam for first time. My exam is in 4 days , I'm preparing from ISC2 self paced material provided for free. Do you think I should reschedule and prepare more? Anyone please help
otter325
Newcomer II

If you are scoring close to 100% on the assessment, you may pass the actual exam.

To get a better idea of how you would do, I suggest you buy Thor Pedersen's CC course on Udemy and take the practice tests. If you obtain high scores on those tests, you should do fine. Otherwise, I would recommend you download all off his study guides (also available in that course) and learn any new material before sitting the exam. Btw, I do not receive any fees for recommending Thor's course; I just found his materials to be excellent. Best of luck!

Robyn111
Newcomer I

Hi, I am interested to know how your exam preparation went. Could you share your experience, please? I am going through the CC online self-paced course, and want to write the exam soon.

RNil
Newcomer I

Great share linhht, I will use your study note to organize my things!
Dave4
Newcomer II

can you please drop a link of what you studied in addition to isc2? because i have exam on 11th july
Dave4
Newcomer II

I need more practice questions to help, for this going to be my second time
Designer
Newcomer I

How long did this take you before the exams