cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jc2022
Newcomer I

CC Exam Preparation

Hello,

For those who have passed the entry level CC exam, can you let me know if the online material provided by ISC is enough to study for the exam?

Are there any recommended books or supplemental material that can be used such as practice exams etc?

Thanks

145 Replies
Happiness
Newcomer I

Hi, have you gotten your cyber security certificate from isc pls?

Kaity
Community Manager

@Happiness Hello! Those who earn the CC do not receive a welcome kit. Rather you have access to your digital certificate to print in your profile, as well as a digital badge verifying your achievement.

amberisstudying
Viewer II

Hi! I know I am late to the game but I am hoping this will help someone. I have VERY little experience in IT.

I bought the course 10/26, and officially took it 11/16. I studied the course that was provided, and I feel like it wasn't enough, as it seemed vague. I watched the full Certified in Cybersecuirty course on Linkedin Learning from Mike Chaplin. For topics I was still weak on, I reviewed those specific topics from Professor Messor's videos on Youtube. I 10/10 recommend looking into other study alternatives for studying for this Cert 🙂

amirahh13
Newcomer II

@Er Hi, Where can i find the flashcards? I've not been able to find them on the ISC2 site
amirahh13
Newcomer II

@Er_TapanJatakiar Hi, Where can i find the flashcards? I've not been able to find them on the ISC2 site
Er_TapanJatakia
Newcomer III

@amirahh13, you could find those Flash Cards under the topic Glossary Flash Cards in the last module of every Chapter in the Course.

💼

Alternatively, you can find them here -->

https://github.com/cyberfascinate/ISC2-CC-Study-Material

⚠️

PS: This GitHub repo is not an official repo from (ISC)2 and hence neither me nor (ISC)2 authorities are responsible for the veracity of the study material available there. However, the links provided at GitHub Repo Flash Cards redirect you to the Flashcards on (ISC)2 website.

--
Er. Tapan Jatakia (C.Eng.)
Cell: +919664332984
Email: tapan_ditu_17.20@outlook.com
Homepage: https://linktr.ee/ertapanjatakia
amirahh13
Newcomer II

thank you!
JM3
Viewer II

i have just passed my CC exam, i used the online material provided by ISC2 as well as the CompTIA S+.

Joylika
Viewer II

I agree, I just took it and failed as well. The questions on the practice test is nothing like what's on the real test. I was so disappointed because I was so confident going in just knowing I was going to pass. I am going to try again though.

Kuchal07
Viewer

Where can i find the CC exam study materials ?

Please confirm is this particular exam can be taken from home ?