cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgill
Viewer II

CC Exam Prep and Practice Tests

Hi everyone,

Newbie to Cybersecurity and world of IT!!  I have completed the online course but is there any other resources that are out there that may help for exam prep?? Are there any practice tests to help with studying?? 

For those who have taken the test, is the online  material enough to pass the exam??

33 Replies
Yomi-Michael
Newcomer I

I wonder if its possible to get 100/100. Well thanks for sharing your experience it goes a long way to help.

TechSerks
Viewer II

cgoyard
Newcomer I

If you mean 100/100 on the exam, then don't hold your breath: you get passed/failed, no score visible. (yes that's a bit frustrating 😅)

zbaskervil
Newcomer III

Thank for sharing that you don’t actually receive a score from the exam and that the exam results you received is a Passed or Failed. Wow! I am surprised,
BrawnyOrBounty
Newcomer II

The CISSP is no different in that respect, you are or are not considered proficient. The online training is def. insufficient for someone who is completely green. There is more on the test than is covered in the training. But that is the point I guess really, this is not a finite space, nor is it a technical cert where they can test specific technical knowledge in the same way.

The CC is NOT a technical cert like that. I would imagine I would call it an approaches/practices/perspectives one across multiple domains. 2 cents.

zbaskervil
Newcomer III

Congratulations on passing the CC Exam!!

Thank you for providing and sharing your knowledge and experience of the course and how may be applied and useful to us that have yet to achieve certification.
zbaskervil
Newcomer III

Thank you for sharing that useful information.
deanna35193178
Newcomer I

I just would have liked to be more prepared with content to use and train with then guessing and failing. I belive I can take it again in 30 days. So, whatever resources I will need, I will get to get through this.
BrawnyOrBounty
Newcomer II

I honestly think all their tests are really meant to all prove a capability to self-service to a degree, self-learn and research the test... even the crowd that gets really focused using secondary providers are learning that they need to focus and learn. No space is static. I could be reading too much into it, but again, just my 2 cents.

Good luck on the second go round!
theteumt
Viewer