cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgill
Viewer II

CC Exam Prep and Practice Tests

Hi everyone,

Newbie to Cybersecurity and world of IT!!  I have completed the online course but is there any other resources that are out there that may help for exam prep?? Are there any practice tests to help with studying?? 

For those who have taken the test, is the online  material enough to pass the exam??

34 Replies
cgoyard
Newcomer I

Hi,

regarding the Pass/Fail, it seems I was wrong: if you pass, you don't have a score.

But if you fail, it seems you get a detailed result by domain, so you know where to make progress. That makes a lot of sense.

Can someone that failed the test confirm they got a detailed result?

denbesten
Community Champion

@cgoyard wrote:

Can someone that failed the test confirm they got a detailed result?

From the Exam Scoring FAQ:

Q: Can I find out how many questions I answered correctly?

A: ISC2 does not report to candidates the number of questions they answered correctly or the overall percentage of questions they answered correctly; however; failing candidates are provided with the rank ordering of domains based on their percentage of questions answered correctly in each domain of the examination. This information is provided to assist failing candidates who would know the domains that they need to focus in their further study.

One is not told percentages, but you are told which domain you are worst and through the list all the way to the one you are best at.

BrawnyOrBounty
Newcomer II

That sounds like the older CISSP report (where the top item was the worst performed). The current one, at least for CISSP, will tell you if you were below, near, above proficiency. I would be if you googled some you would be able to find samples of both in an image search for CISSP (or maybe even CC if people are posting them).

Kavi1
Viewer II

Hello. Can you share the link for the practice test, thanks.
bless4orever
Viewer II

send me practise test, thank you.