Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Topshotta
Newcomer III

CC EXAM

To people who took the exam, what is the best way to study for it? I keep seeing different opinions. I recently took the Udemy CC practice exam and I failed miserably. Some of the material on there I haven't seen on the ISC2 course. So what is the best way to go about preparing for the exam?

12 Replies
ericgeater
Community Champion

How did you like the training material provided by ISC2?

--
"A claim is as good as its veracity."
Topshotta
Newcomer III

I thought it was pretty simple and straight forward. However I did take another course that preps for the CC exam and to be honest I believe it was better do to the fact of it being more in depth on topics and actually having an online teacher explaining rather than reading small articles and watching short vids. I did enjoy the training provided by ISC2 but I don't think its the best in my opinion.

agiri1
Newcomer III

I am in the same situation for studying the CC Exam. 

Kristina
Viewer II

Hey, can you share with us what course did you take?

MohammedDewan
Newcomer I

did you fail the practice exam or you did in the real exam? I am also thinking of getting the thor udemy course. does it worth it?

Topshotta
Newcomer III

mike chappels mini course is great! You can sign up for free and the whole course takes about 5 hours to complete

Topshotta
Newcomer III

MohammedDewan
Newcomer I

I already did the mike chapel one and the ISC2 one, now Do I still need the THOR CC course in Udemy? Isn't Mike Chapel and ISC2 enough?

Topshotta
Newcomer III

@MohammedDewan  theres practice quizzes that supposedly resemble the actual exam on udemy. You do have to pay, its about $15.00.