Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agiri1
Newcomer III

Anyone interested in preparing for CC Exam

I am looking for people who are willing to work and collaborate to prepare for the CC Exam. I will be taking the exam on June 2. 

136 Replies
rasalghul
Viewer

Hello @agiri1 ,

I am interested in studying for the CC Exam with you, let me know how we should proceed with studying and collaborating together to learn the test. 

Bishopng
Newcomer I

Yes, i am interested
agiri1
Newcomer III

@rasalghul I would like to proceed by connecting with you, and we can proceed with preparing for the CC Exam. 

Bishopng
Newcomer I

That would be nice
agiri1
Newcomer III

@Bishopng I am collaborating with another person, and let us connect. As I am doing the exam on June 2nd, let us collaborate for CC Exam. 

agiri1
Newcomer III

@Bishopng How do you want to contact me for preparation for the CC Exam?

Bishopng
Newcomer I

Hi, we can use whatsapp, Zoom, or Telegram or any other social medium platform. 
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
agiri1
Newcomer III

@rasalghul As I taking the CC Exam on June 2nd, Let us connect as soon as possible. How do you want to connect with me for preparation for CC Exam?

agiri1
Newcomer III

Let us use Whatsapp for preparation for CC Exam.