cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryWan
Newcomer I

Your account has not been fully provisioned yet

Hi guys,

I passwd CCSP exam and want to do endorsement process.
But I get the below error message when I access Certification Application

"Your account has not been fully provisioned yet"

I sent an email to @membersupport@isc2.org a few days ago, but no any response yet.
Did searching in Community, a lot similar issues. I tried updated my profile, not help.
I'm very disappointed with the situation.

Regards,
Gary
22 Replies
TijsB
Newcomer I

Hi,

Also experiencing the same issue here, clearing cache, different browsers, didn't help either.

I didn't register a second account, but I changed my e-mail address to fix an earlier problem when registering for the exam. Changing the email address fixed the issue accessing prometric but now I'm stuck in the endorsement process.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Greetings

Tijs

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@TijsB 

Please send an email with these details to examadministration@isc2.org. (include your contact info and mention both of your email addresses that you previously used)

ISC2 Community Manager
Travis_A
Viewer

I am also having this issue, and clearing the cache doesn't work.  I originally used 2 email addresses to create ISC2 accounts, but received a message saying that it had been fixed.  I have emailed the support team but have not yet received a response.  

TijsB
Newcomer I

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your swift reply and guidance!

I have contacted them.

Friendly greetings

Tijs

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

All, 

I'm sorry I thought clearing your cache would help. You'll all need to email membersupport@isc2.org if you are trying to pay your AMF, become a member, etc. 

If you are trying to set up your exam time and having issues with that, then please email examadminsitration@isc2.org

You can also use the "Live Chat" green button on the bottom right corner of the website and chat with a representative or call your regional office to speak with someone: https://www.isc2.org/contact-us 

@TijsB @GaryWan @Travis_A @wilsonson @NickyB 

I hope your accounts are all provisioned soon and I look forward to having you all as active ISC2 Community members. 

ISC2 Community Manager
NickyB
Newcomer I

Thanks for the effort Andrea, much appreciated 🙂

Have a great day

Nick
GaryWan
Newcomer I

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your help.

Finally the issue is gone and I can start the endorsement process.

The following are my steps.

1, log out my account

2, clear browser cache,

3, restart Chrome browser

4, click "online endorsement application" of the congratulations email

5, log in (the issue is gone)

6, start endorsement process.

@TijsB  @Travis_A @wilsonson @NickyB @AndreaMoore 

Regards,

Gary Wan

brosenz
Viewer II

Hi, I am getting the same message, how can I get this fixed ASAP, I think it might be related to an account that I haven't used since 2007 that is conflicting with the new account I just created for my CC certification.

NOTE: I passed the exam today but I cannot fill the endorsement, because an administrative/technical issue on your end

ConnyO
Viewer

Hello Andrea, I recently passed my Certified in Cybersecurity exam and I believe I am experiencing the same issue as the other users with my account not being provisioned yet. How would I go about having the team look into this issue for me?

Huggybear
Viewer II

Getting the same issue now, very irritating