cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryWan
Newcomer I

Your account has not been fully provisioned yet

Hi guys,

I passwd CCSP exam and want to do endorsement process.
But I get the below error message when I access Certification Application

"Your account has not been fully provisioned yet"

I sent an email to @membersupport@isc2.org a few days ago, but no any response yet.
Did searching in Community, a lot similar issues. I tried updated my profile, not help.
I'm very disappointed with the situation.

Regards,
Gary
22 Replies
mary98
Newcomer I

Hi Ms. @AndreaMoore ,

I passed the cc exam and I have the same issue with them , when I was about to complete the application there's an error that popped out "Your account has not been fully provisioned yet".

I performed the following:

Logout the account

Clear Cache

Try to login other browser

The issue still exists and as I remembered , I only have one isc2 account and one official email other than the secondary email in my profile or if ever I forgot, kindly help me to check if there's an existing account. I already paid the AMF but still doesn't help to proceed the endorsement.

I already emailed to @membersupport@isc2.org last week but no response until now.

I appreciate your response and resolution to my concern.

Thank you so much.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@mary98 

It looks like our support team was able to resolve this for you. For others in this situation, please contact our support team at membersupport@isc2.org or reach out to your local office: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us 

ISC2 Community Manager
mary98
Newcomer I

Hello, Ms. @AndreaMoore ,

I hereby confirmed that my reported concern has been resolved with the ISC2 support by Ms. Claire.

Thank you for your assistance.