cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryWan
Newcomer I

Your account has not been fully provisioned yet

Hi guys,

I passwd CCSP exam and want to do endorsement process.
But I get the below error message when I access Certification Application

"Your account has not been fully provisioned yet"

I sent an email to @membersupport@isc2.org a few days ago, but no any response yet.
Did searching in Community, a lot similar issues. I tried updated my profile, not help.
I'm very disappointed with the situation.

Regards,
Gary
23 Replies
mary98
Newcomer I

Hi Ms. @AndreaMoore ,

I passed the cc exam and I have the same issue with them , when I was about to complete the application there's an error that popped out "Your account has not been fully provisioned yet".

I performed the following:

Logout the account

Clear Cache

Try to login other browser

The issue still exists and as I remembered , I only have one isc2 account and one official email other than the secondary email in my profile or if ever I forgot, kindly help me to check if there's an existing account. I already paid the AMF but still doesn't help to proceed the endorsement.

I already emailed to @membersupport@isc2.org last week but no response until now.

I appreciate your response and resolution to my concern.

Thank you so much.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@mary98 

It looks like our support team was able to resolve this for you. For others in this situation, please contact our support team at membersupport@isc2.org or reach out to your local office: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us 

ISC2 Community Manager
mary98
Newcomer I

Hello, Ms. @AndreaMoore ,

I hereby confirmed that my reported concern has been resolved with the ISC2 support by Ms. Claire.

Thank you for your assistance.
Viewer II

Dear sir,
I am facing difficulties to go forward for completing my CISSP endorsement process through oneline application.My gmail account tanjil52@gmail.com shows the provising issues.I have already communicated with isc2 member support but still yet to get resolved.
It is cordially requested to make arrangement for resolution of the same so that I can move forward for certification process.
Thanks and Regards
Md.Tanjilur Rahman