cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryWan
Newcomer I

Your account has not been fully provisioned yet

Hi guys,

I passwd CCSP exam and want to do endorsement process.
But I get the below error message when I access Certification Application

"Your account has not been fully provisioned yet"

I sent an email to @membersupport@isc2.org a few days ago, but no any response yet.
Did searching in Community, a lot similar issues. I tried updated my profile, not help.
I'm very disappointed with the situation.

Regards,
Gary
22 Replies
NickyB
Newcomer I

I am having the same issue.

I too have messaged a couple of times with no response other than the automatic response. 

What timeframe are we expecting a real response or resolution, please? 

Thank you

wilsonson
Newcomer I

I am also experience the same issue... I have reported the case a week ago but unfortunately the issue is not yet resolved.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@wilsonson @GaryWan @NickyB 

Can you all please try to clear your browser cache and try to login again to submit your application? 

Please respond if that works or if you need further assistance.

Thanks!

ISC2 Community Manager
GaryWan
Newcomer I

@AndreaMoore Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your suggestion, but clearing browser doesn't work.

The issue still exists.

Patricia White told that multiple records need to be merged, but no progress at the moment.

Would you help to push the progress, thanks.

issue.jpg

Regards,

Gary

NickyB
Newcomer I

Hey Andrea,

Thank you for getting back to us, I am the same as Gary, clearing the browser cache didn't work, sorry.

Nick
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Ahhh you created two accounts with two emails. Yes, that is a problem that has to be worked on by the team. Thank you for your patience as it is in the customer support queue. 

For reference: https://community.isc2.org/t5/Exams/Use-One-Email-Address-for-Creating-ALL-ISC-related-Accounts/m-p/...

ISC2 Community Manager
wilsonson
Newcomer I

@AndreaMoore  Thanks for the help. I can now submit my endorsement application.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@wilsonson 

Woo hoo! Thanks for the update. Glad that worked. Hopefully, the merged email accounts issue is cleared up soon for the rest of you. 

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@NickyB 

Did you click on the congratulations email to "complete your application" - it is an acknowledgement that you have read and agree to the ethics statement? You'll need to click on that and then pay your annual maintenance fee. 

You don't have to be "endorsed" for work experience you just need to accept the ethics statement. 

UPDATE: NickyB can you please log out of your dashboard, clear your cache, log back in and then accept the statement that I mentioned above, etc. 

See if that works and let me know. 

ISC2 Community Manager