Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sburrow1
Newcomer II

Endorsement Process

Passed the exam 7 weeks ago and submitted my endorsement application 6.5 weeks and I have not gotten any updates nor reply for member support team
15 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

The endorsement process is typically stated to take 4-6 weeks. However, it can sometimes be faster and sometimes be slower.

The majority of the time is spent waiting in a queue until your application starts to be processed, so you won't get any updates until they actually start working on it.

If there are no problems with the application then the only update you will receive will be the final approval / congratulations email.

ccboy981
Newcomer III

I'm approaching 6 weeks as well. Haven't heard back from them and it's concerning.

Sburrow1
Newcomer II

Lack of communication is what annoys me about it seem like they don't care because of the global recognition they have
DanB76
Newcomer I

Hello,

So I submitted mine not too long ago but received a response stating my Sponsor approved and is now in review.

So does that mean it's already being reviewed or does that just simply mean it's now in the queue? And if it's in queue, based on your response, does that mean when someone does actually pick up the application I'll get another email indicating it's actually being worked now?

Thanks,

DanB

raffisaint1
Newcomer I

It means it is in the queue waiting to be reviewed and approved

raffisaint1
Newcomer I

I believe the process is a bit faster if you have an endorser, but if ISC2 is your endorser that might take longer.

raffisaint1
Newcomer I

Is ISC2 your endorser or is someone else is endorsing you? If someone else is endorsing you, make sure that person knows that you have submitted your application is waiting on him/her. 

jhampson77
Viewer

How are the endorsers contacted? phone or email or both? how soon after submission are they contacted?
raffisaint1
Newcomer I

They are contacted via the email you used to register for the exam.

Here's my timeline:

I passed the exam on 1/18/22

I received the congratulations email on 2/19/22

I submitted my endorsement application on 2/2/22 and my endorser approved it the same day

I received confirmation on 2/3/22 that my endorsement is in the queue waiting approval

I received the congratulations letter that my application was approved on 2/16/22

On 2/16/22 I paid the annual member fee of $125

On 3/1/22 I will be eligible to add CPEs

As you can see, the whole process took me less than a month from the day I took the exam to the day I paid my fee. Once you paid your fee, you are a member. 

I hope this helps!