cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkaak
Newcomer I

Passed CISSP+Endorsement but still no AMF payment option after 3 days

Hi,

Last year oktober I passed my CC while studying for CISSP (wanted to take a look what the exams look like). That AMF payment option came in quickly after the 'endorsement' of CC. 

On the 23rd of December, I passed my CISSP exam. The endorsement was filed, and 3 days ago I got the message that it was approved and would take 24 hours for the systems to sync. 

Now after 3 days I still have no option to do my AMF payment. It still shows the 50 dollars that were paid for the CC, but no option to pay for CISSP.

Is the system falsely seeing that I already paid and not giving me the option to pay for the higher CISSP AMF?

4 Replies
pkaak
Newcomer I

For the people that have their CC and passed another certification:

At this moment the portal does not have to option to upgrade your AMF from CC to for example CISSP (AMF goes from 50 dollar to 125 dollar)

To fix this, call ISC2 to do the extra payment of 75 dollar to the full membership.

(after which they have to arrange some manual stuff behind the scenes with the AMF, but it will set the portal to your new certificate)

andy1970
Newcomer I

Thanks for this.

I currently have the same issue, but they haven't responded to 3 email messages (over 5 days) and after 6 minutes of music their phone system hung up on me today saying to call back or email them (which... hasn't worked).

I still need to reach them but at least now I know what the issue is.

rahul28
Viewer

I had also encountered the same situation but the amount used to get revised when you actually go to the payment page. Hope this helps.

lansingnm
Viewer II

I'm waiting for my endorsement, but I did the same thing anticipating how long it would take for a CISSP endorsement. It's been over 4 weeks since my endorsement was completed by a coworker and sent to ISC(2). I got my CC first and immediately paid my AMF and became a member day of.  I'm hoping my CISSP AMF will be requested automatically.