Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Looking for ISC certified to approve me for SSCP

I have spoke to my Human Resources at my job several times and they say they will provide documentation to verify my work but never do. Possibility in fear that I might look for another job. I am now looking for alternate source to have a CISSP to approve me, I have little networking with other people and having an issue because of this to have someone approve me so I can obtain my SSCP. Any suggestions?
Tags (1)
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Looking for ISC certified to approve me for SSCP

Hi Milton,

Sponsorship requires a verification process that is easier the more corroborated information the sponsoring member has on the requestor.

If you don't know another ISC2 certified person you work with, I think your best option would initially be to join a chapter locally to you and have a face to face with a ISC2 certified member. 

Falling back, let the community know where you are and I think someone can suggest somebody in your locale and put you in touch.

Worst option PM someone here and ask if they can sponsor you virtually(between you an me I think there might be an auditor or two in these forums, and those guys just love questions).

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Thanks, yes indeed. I am located in Grand Rapids, Michigan area. I will go as far as to Chicago to get a sponsor if necessary.

Highlighted
Community Champion

I think these guys will help you stay local:

http://isc2chapter-westmi.org

Newcomer I

The endorsement process online allows you to select (ISC)2 as your endorser. Someone will be assigned to review your resume and contact references to verify experience.