Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tony-Cole
Newcomer II

Joining the cyber security conversation

Welcome to the (ISC)² Community. Over the years I've been in companies where communications weren't very good across the company where needed and seen the same thing previously in the military over the duration of my career. As the complexity of the systems we deal with in our own space has continued to grow significantly over the years, I was excited to see that the (ISC)² team has put together a community bulletin board for sharing information. A system designed for security professionals to offer advice and ask questions of each other freely can only make us stronger in our own knowledge to protect our IT assets from the multitude of adversaries on the Internet.

As a new member of your (ISC)² Board of Directors starting in January of 2018, I look forward to participating in this board and conversing with all of you around the globe. As the community participation grows, I look forward to hopefully hearing about how it's helped someone identify a threat, architect a solution, create a new policy, or fill some other need and hope I'm able to provide some value in that effort. 

Looking forward to the conversations

Regards

Tony Cole

Regards
Tony
7 Replies
david-shearer
ISC2 Former Staff

Hi Tony,

Congratulations again on joining the board January 1, 2018. I look forward to working with you to advance our cause and continue to improve adding value for our members. These are truly exciting times.

Regards,

David Shearer

CEO, (ISC)2

Thanks,

David Shearer
| CEO | dshearer@isc2.org | www.isc2.org | iamcybersafe.org |
Muhammad_Aamir
Newcomer I

Thanks for making a wonderful ground for cyber security discussions. I would be glad to contribute in discussions on the role of machine learning and AI oriented techniques and systems for cyber security.
/-\amir
riz1717
Newcomer I

Tony,

It's good to have you on this community and the ISC(2) BoD.

-- Riz

Rizwan Ali, CISSP

Colonel, US Air Force (Ret.)

Managing Director, cyMars

Rizwan Ali, CISSP
Managing Director, cyMars
r.ali@cyMars.com
Skhonig
Newcomer II

Hi Tony

Welcome!  I look forward to working with you on the Board!

Cheers

Sai

freshcalendar
Viewer

Hi tony welcome to board ! Robot Happy

ZippFire
Newcomer II

Hi Tony,

I wish u the best of luck!

Jeroen van de Weerd

Loose lips sink ships....
VenuI
Viewer

Thank you to be part of this knowledge group.. Hope to learn as well as contribute.