cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isc2jade
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone,

New to the community? Have a question? Or just want to tell us a little about yourself? Feel free to do so in this thread.

Jayda Shriver
Volunteer & Member Engagement Manager
186 Replies
joseksamuel
Newcomer I

Hello all,

I've been around for 50 summers, 25 of which have been in IT. Got into security in the early 2000s. I have been on both sides of the table (Implementation/Operations as well as Assurance/Compliance and Risk).

This makes me a softie...:Smiley Embarassed I understand and empathize with perspectives from all sides. (Business, Technology, InfoSec, Audit etc.)

Happy to be in this community. In this age of instant gratification Smiley Wink,  I hope ISC2 releases a mobile app soon so we don't have to be in front of a computer all the time to participate.

Cheers!

Jose

http://ca.linkedin.com/in/josekoshysamuel

Kaity
Community Manager

Thanks for joining! No plans for a mobile app just yet - but the site design is responsive, so it will display on your phone if you want to use it that way. Some of our employees have actually 'bookmarked' the site on their browser app on their phones, which makes it almost like an app 🙂

wmweaver
Viewer II

Hello everyone,

I have been a CISSP since 2012.   Mostly my focus during that time is how to secure WANs.  I am glad to be a member of the group, and look forward to the discussions.

Wade

Tomm
Viewer II

Hello,

I'm a Cyber security Awareness manager for a Not-for-profit organization. I gained the CISSP certification in 2010 and have been teaching cyber security since 2009. I live and work in the beautiful state of Idaho in the United States.

MickScott
Viewer II

Hi,

I have joined the community today and hope to learn and contribute as this community evolves.

Good to meet you all....

Mick

nyaxinya
Viewer

Its great to be part of the elite, coming from a 3rd world background.

sleuth
Viewer

Hello ICS2 community!

hunterbennett
Viewer

Greetings friends and colleagues,

I am looking forward to being an active member of this community, and making professional connnections with InfoSec professionals around the globe!

Kind Regards
doonwind
Newcomer I

Hello Folks,

Good day to you all , new member into the community just saying hello.

Achieved first (ISC)² certification earlier this year, and have fifteen years commercial working experience in various fields.

Kind Regards,

Graeme

Hari
Newcomer II

Good luck with your upcoming exam 🙂