Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drobinson138
Newcomer I

Becoming an authorized instructor

I am interested in becoming an ISC2 instructor. I am unable to find any information on the site regarding what the process is to become an instructor. Can you some advise me on how to get started. Thanks 

12 Replies
valere85
Viewer II

Hello,

I am interested in becoming an ISC2 instructor. I am unable to find any information on the site regarding what the process is to become an instructor. Can you some advise me on how to get started. Thanks 

techbb
Viewer II

Here's the process that was outlined to me by an ISC2 chat agent:

• Be an ISC2 member in good standing
  • Hold ISC2 certification(s) corresponding to the ISC2 certification course being taught
  • Have 5+ years of teaching experience conducting technical training in corporate/ academic classrooms, small groups, or live online environments
  • Have not participated in the preparation of any ISC2 exam-related content/ISC2 exam item writing for the past two (2) years
  • Be an Information Security Professional with significant (15+ years) experience and background in cybersecurity
  • Hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/ Technology, or Cyber Security, and/or 4-6 years of equivalent experience
  • Candidates accepted to the ISC2 Authorized Instructor program are required to complete all required steps of the Instructor Onboarding program, including required observations and co-teaching, to be eligible for designation as an ISC2 Authorized Instructor.

To apply, email your resume to Member Support at ISC2 with Subject Line "ISC2 Authorized Instructor Resume" (also including your Membership ID).

valere85
Viewer II

Hello

I am interested to become an authorized instructor