I know MFA is not the holy grail, but I see more and more compromises because of the lack of MFA. A colleague did not like the current two-factor authentication password clients, so he created his own.
I am posting this in the "Tech Talk" if there is anything you would like to see, technically, in the app. If so, please let me know.
The Raivo OTP app:
• Backup/sync your OTPs to iCloud automagically;
• Export OTPs to an AES encrypted archive;
• Add custom issuer icons for your OTPs;
• Scan a QR code or add an OTP manually;
• Show the current and previous tokens;
• Search using powerful search capabilities;
• Optional FaceID or TouchID unlock.