Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericgeater
Community Champion

Speaking of remediation / IRTs

While I can't go into detail about the event which prompted it, we worked with a professional third-party incident response team at some point in the past.  They delivered a very good technical response, though their communication competencies were somewhat slow or occasionally unresponsive.  My remaining criticism is that cleanup after remediation took a while, and their post-mortem analysis felt incomplete because of misinterpreted data -- although, to be fair, the event itself poked holes in the 3PIRT's capability to retrieve enough data to circle around the root cause.

I'm curious to know what IRT companies my readers have worked with in the past.  What do you like about them?  Are they professional?  Well trained?  Knowledgeable?  And I'm talking about companies that can function on a national level, by the way.

In a professional courtesy, we will not publicly or openly discuss any companies that you feel should be avoided.  Maybe that can be discussed over pizza and beer -- in open-air seating outside, of course.

Thanks!

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.
0 Replies