Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hello
Newcomer I

Need a recommendation for online cyber security range to practice and sharpen my skills

Hi, I want to get the rust off my cyber security skill as I am going down the road of looking for cloud security role. There is nothing like some good old hands-on but I just prefer an environment I can log into and get going. Not build my own from scratch,.. point me in the right direction.

Networking | Cloud |Security |Front End
4 Replies
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

@helloCan you be a little more specific, are you looking for a laboratory environment to develop your skills or a learning environment or both? 

Thanks

Regards

Caute_cautim

@hello wrote:

Hi, I want to get the rust off my cyber security skill as I am going down the road of looking for cloud security role. There is nothing like some good old hands-on but I just prefer an environment I can log into and get going. Not build my own from scratch,.. point me in the right direction.

hello
Newcomer I

A virtual learning environment 

Caute_cautim
Community Champion

@helloHave you reviewed Cybrary for starters, they do a lot of online courses - some quite short and many are free.  However on the other scale - our partner ISACA do some cyber security courses with online labs and hands on training at cost.

Regards

Caute_cautim

hello
Newcomer I

I checked my member area my courses and saw some new training updated and one of them has a lab. I would review all the content in my training to start with.

I am an ISACA member so I guess the CSX virtual, self guided practice labs are what you speak off. Never used them but I will check them out also.

Thanks @Caute_cautim 

I want to devote the next 90 days to touching up on my skills