Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priyasony
Viewer

HOW DO WE GET THE RIGHTS OF A USER IN SAILPOINT?

I’m trying to write a policy violation in Sailpoint. But I don’t know how to get the rights of the user who is asking a new right. I’ve tried this:

List links1 = null;

IdentityService service = new IdentityService(context);

Application app1 = context.getObjectByName(Application.class, “Autres”);

try { links1 = service.getLinks(identity, app1);

} catch (Exception e) { System.out.println(e.getMessage());

e.printStackTrace();

} List DUList1 = new ArrayList();

if(links1.size() != 0){ Object DUObj = links1.get(0).getAttribute(“DU”);

if(DUObj != null){ if (DUObj instanceof String) DUList1.add((String) DUObj);

else DUList1.addAll((List) DUObj);

} }

It was supposed to return the list of the rights that the user has and the rights that he is asking. But it doesn’t work.

3 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

The best advice that I can provide at this time is to contact "Sailpoint" support.

I am not sure how many folks use the tool (I had never heard of it and had to look it up).

You could also attempt a Google search to see if there is a Product Blog that might have the answer.

Sorry that I can't help

d

sudheerpatel
Viewer

Including a line of command in the back end can easily solve this issue. 

You can also do this by opening the sailpoint application. for the tutorial, you can check the official documentation of the sailpoint training on their website.

I hope it solves your issue. you can also raise a ticket over there for any assistance.

Wilsondom667
Viewer

Hi, David

This online Community is specific to the Sailpoint Application and will not be able to help you with questions about Sailpoint. for the tutorial, you can check the official documentation of the Sailpoint online training on their website.

I hope it solves your issue.

Thanking you,

David